2.6K views

Watching their infomercial. Reading your reviews..

Thank you... I'll pass...

This person wrote the review about Liners Direct. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Liners Direct to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Liners Direct other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Liners Direct?

Comments

Never had an experience with Bath Wraps, and after reading your comments I do not intend too!

Thanks!

My mom saw this and said "That's exactly what you need!" I read the reviews, yep that and another hole in my head...These rip off companies that don't know what their doing. Thanks for the reviews. I would sooner just buy a ready made shower from home depot or Lowes.

Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - Unprofessional contractor costs us thousands extra Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..." Read more Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more 50 Floor - Customer Care Review 50 Floor "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..." Read more Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more What is this in my FGreat Value French Fries?? Great Value "I opened a brand new bag of Great Value french fries and found a foreign (food) object in there. WHAT IS THIS? It looks like it could maybe be chicken..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more